Tuesday, May 27, 2008

About the Blog

I'm new to blogging. I will attempt to make this blog as informative and entertaining as I can.

With that said, the point of the blog is to talk about Ft. Lincoln. What's going on in the neighborhood right now and how we want the neighborhood to be in the future. I think this blog will work best if we collaborate to share ideas and goals for this community.

The point of this first post is to ask for help. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could respond with where to find more information about what is happening in Fort Lincoln. I think it would be helpful to list when events such as meetings will take place, and if at all possible, what will be discussed at them.

Also, if there is something that you would like me to write about, leave a comment or email me. I would be more than happy to convey the messages of others.

Think of this blog as a bulletin board for Fort Lincoln. It is here to serve our community.

Peace,
V

No comments: